Are you struggling with how to handle your NEW NORMAL during this crazy season?
Watch as we close out Colossians and be encouraged by God’s Word!
Colossians Chapter 4 Study Questions
- Where does our master live? (Verse 1)
List ways you are serving Him.
- Write the definition of “steadfast.” How can you continually pray and be thankful?
- Take a time audit of your day. Are you a good steward of the time God has given you? (Verse 5). How can you set boundaries and make time for ministry and encouraging others?
- Verse 6 reminds us to “stop before we speak.” Read Matthew 5:13-16
What does being the salt of the earth mean in these scriptures?
How can you share Gods light through your flavor?
- Read verse 12: How does Epaphras pray for his people? What is His purpose?
- Find 5 people to pray for and send them a text or message to encourage them!!!
If you aren’t in our private group then click JOIN to be a part of the Beautifully Designed Community.